Latitud -54 48 22.16
Longitud-68 18 40.62
Ushuaia is the capital city of Tierra del Fuego. This province is in the southernmost part of Argentina. You can get here by plane, bus or car.
Alto Andino Urban Lodge is located on Gobernador Felix Paz Street between Rosas and 9 de Julio Street. It is at walking distance from downtown and the main touristic points.
Ushuaia possesses innumerable points of tourist interest, between them, the National park Tierra del Fuego, the Train of the End of the World, the Maritime Prison museums and excursions across the Channel Beagle.
Distances from the hotel:
- The Port is only 700 m away, less than a 10 minute walk. Excursions on the Beagle Channel and cruises to Antarctica depart from here.
- The Malvinas Argentinas International Airport is 6 km from the hotel, approximately 10 minutes by car.
- The Tierra del Fuego National Park is located to 10 km from the hotel, approximately 20 minutes by car.
- The Ex-Prison and Maritime Museum are to 1 km, to the east of the city, to 10 minutes on foot from the hotel.
- The Cerro Castor and the winter centers are located on the National Route N°3, in the outskirts of the city, approximately 25 km away. By car it take approximately 30 minutes.
- The Glacier Martial is located in the Andes mountains, approximately 6 km from the hotel. It takes 15 minutes to arrive by car.
- The Paso Garibaldi, lookout of the Lake Fagnano and Hidden Lake, is on the National Route N°3, approximately 1h by car.